Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!!

It has been such a long time since I have sat down with 5 mins to spare to write about what has been going on so while I rock our son to sleep with my foot I shall sit and babble for a bit!

Well Christmas has been and gone and it was all rather a blur. Flu decided to hit our household just before so I spent most of it sleeping or coughing. Thankfully it seems to have evaded Rich at the moment with just a bit of a sniffle and a cough.

Talking of which he is doing well. He had chemo number 4 just before xmas and made a quick recovery in time to enjoy the day with the children. I was looking at photos of him last night on facebook and it looked really odd seeing him with hair! It took me such a long time to get used to him having no hair so it seems odd saying this but i do know that i want him to grow it back, i do miss playing with his hair when we have a cuddle!

We are still awaiting an appointment for Rich to have his lumbar puncture and spinal chemo. I am really not looking forward to this appointment because i know he is dreading it too. He has been so strong through all this treatment which has kept me strong too.


No comments:

Post a Comment