Thursday 21 April 2011

Reflections on motherhood

One of my lovely friends posted a link to this video last night and I thought it was perfect for todays post!  Its called Reflections on Motherhood.  The film makers asked mothers what one thing they would say to themselves if they could go back in time before they had their baby.  Have a look...

Did you cry?? I did lol!

So it got me thinking, what would I say to myself if i went back in time?  
I would say.....
Motherhood is not as good as you imagine, its a million times better!!

So what would yours be?

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say...

    FOR THE LOVE OF PETE DON'T DO ACTUARIAL SCIENCE. IT WILL WASTE A SIGNIFICANT PORTION OF YOUR LIFE!!!

    Shouting, because younger me was way too set on making lots of money.

    The idiot. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaahhh! There are a million things I think I would tell myself but the big one would probably be "enjoy every moment of them being young because it goes too quickly"!

    I am your newest follower, found you via mama stokes site. She says she is a good friend of yours. Can you please tell her that you cannot comment on her site. Its great and I have wanted to tell her several times but can't!

    Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh thanks WLTBAYM!

    I had no idea the comments were switched off, Ive turned them on now :)

    Hope you're ok


    Love this post Ally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As to what would I tell myself?

    "Listen to advice, but be strong enough to make your own mind up, bottle feeding isn't terrible and your baby won't love you any less if you decide to finish breast feeding early"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This definitely brought a tear to my eye. I'm going to have to pass it on to my mom, because I know she would appreciate it more than I do. If I had to go back and tell myself something? That you have to take it one day at a time.

    Sara

    ReplyDelete