Q is for questions, as there are still so many unanswered!
1) Why did Richard get cancer?
2) Why did it have to happen when it did?
3) How do we know it wont come back?
4) How will it effect the future?
5) Will we ever be a normal family again?
These are questions that realistically no one can answer but they are the ones that I am desperate to know the answer to!
Rich finished his course of chemo today (cant tell you how happy it makes me feel to be able to write that)but the relief is engulfed by the "what now's"
So 6 months into this nightmare I am still left with the same questions I had right at the start.