Wednesday 15 June 2016

A very random email!!

I have not blogged here for such a long time.  Life has more or less gone back to "normal" now and Richard is back to full health,
Yesterday I was checking my emails and noticed that someone had made contact with my through my blog, intrigued I opened the email....

Greetings,

My name is Natasha, an Outreach Service Manager of CouponMachine.in. We are
pleased to inform you that you are part of the list of the World's Top 25
Parenting Blogs. We have created this list after a through scrutiny and deep
research and settled with only the best bloggers associated with real
Parenting Blogs, creativity and uniqueness.You can get all the information
at:
http://www.couponmachine.in/blog/most-inspiring-parenting-blogs/. 

Not once for clicking on random links I was apprehensive, after all I had not written anything on this blog since 2011!  However I was pleasantly surprised to find it was genuine and my little blog had indeed made this list!

Here is what the website had to say:

"This family blog brings forth a unique situation and exemplifies the writer’s superior courage in dealing with the adversity. After 16 years of togetherness and three kids, her fiancée is diagnosed with Cancer. This blog brings out the superlative spirit and positivity with which she handles the situation."

I was genuinely blown away so just wanted to say thank you to Coupon machine for recognising my blog but also thank you to everyone who ever read it!


2 comments:

  1. I liked your blog very muchDigital MarketingBy the next afternoon I'm kissing on the bit to bring it back. This is a great blogspot theme, where you can find the best themes and latest designs. very nice. But you know that this is the right time to start your business with Google Media Website Development

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
    We also provide yahoo and hotline customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
    Yahoo Technical Support

    ReplyDelete